Mar 7, 2013

More Instagram

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again,

I LOVE INSTAGRAM!

Seriously.

Facebook irritates me.
There’s so much junk on my newsfeed these days, it’s hard to see what people are saying.

That’s if I can see what people are saying.
Half my friend’s status updates don’t show up in my feed at all.
But how can they, with all the “shared” posts
and “liked” posts
and advertisements.
I find it hard to weed through all the junk.

And weeding irritates me.

That’s why I don’t have a garden.
Because the weeds come in and take over all the good things.
BECAUSE I DON’T WEED!!

Here are some of my recent favorite Instagram pictures.

╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚ ╚

Scooter got in this shower at Home Depot.
He stood there like that as strangers walked by.
I don’t think he thought they could see him.
IMG_1112

Playing with glow sticks.IMG_1172

This was a foggy morning in town.
We have a family joke about fog.
I’ll spare you the details (this time)
but it was a fun shot.IMG_1342

Scooter wanted to play a game on his computer,
but the TV is in the same room as the computer, and Belle was watching Glee.
Scooter and I HATE that show,
and Scooter refuses to even be in the same room when it’s on.
I’m proud of him for sticking to his principals.
But in the meantime,
he couldn’t play on the computer.
So he and I had a quick, fun game of Battleship.
IMG_1394

Today, Belle and I went to get pedicures.
I labeled this one,
”Due date pedi’s”
It’s good to pamper yourself when you’re 40 weeks pregnant!IMG_1396

This is a bridge about an hour away from Flatlandia.
I love how the picture turned out!
IMG_0918

Jack Frost visited and left his mark on my windshield.IMG_0415

Another of my favorite photos.
We took this at the Supernacle
(Conference Center)
in Salt lake.
IMG_0557

And finally,
I just don’t know what to say about this picture!IMG_0736

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you realize all the pics you post are repeats from instagram.. :)