Feb 18, 2013

Just Found!

I started my 2013 Photo Challenge late.

Or so I thought.

I took a pic of myself and Scooter a couple weeks ago and thought that was our first picture together this year.

I thought that I had missed January.

Well,
STOP THE PRESSES!

I just dumped the pics off another camera I have.
(Yes, I have tooooo many cameras! But that is soon to be remedied.
I’m giving my old Nikon D40X DSLR to my dad.
Which is why I was dumping the pics.)

I found some pictures of Scooter and myself together!

Wahoo!

So we get a whole year
– 12 months –
(hopefully more)
of pictures together!

DSC_0344

I actually found more than one picture of us together!
I guess that’s what happens when Flynn gets behind the lens!

This is another pic from our New Year’s Day skiing adventures:
And I’m putting it out there even though
a) I look AWFUL
b) I look AWFUL
and
c) I look AWFUL

Because, that’s what this challenge is about, isn’t it?
Getting the pics taken no matter what we look like?

DSC_0363

This next one was taken when we went to visit Flynn for the weekend.

DSC_0409a

Ok!
Enough pictures of Betty!
I’m still not very comfortable with it.
(Shudder)

Because,
really,
wouldn’t we rather look at pictures like this?

DSC_0366

or

DSC_0088

or

DSC_0367a

or

DSC_0372a

Yeah.
I prefer it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for finding more pics.

Yvonne said...

FABULOUS pictures. And I think you look GREAT. Stop being so hard on yourself!!!!