Jan 13, 2013

A Pick-Me-Up

Ok….

Enough with Debbie Downer. I can’t leave such a “BLAH” post sitting on my blog, all alone for the next month. We need to perk it up just a bit around here!

Does this work?

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Architecture\Diamond Peak Jobs\041-Carey Residence\04-CD\041-ARCH\041-A2.1-XE.dwg A

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?!?

The architect finished the plans for our house!!
This is the front and back view of the Craftsman Style house we hope to build in the coming months.
♫ (See? I used the “H” word!) ♫

I’m trying not to get too anxious about it.
But the architect worked real hard on it,
we gave him a lot of ideas and (I think) were very patient and
FINALLY
we believe we’ve got a great house designed that will be enjoyable to live in.

So, yes, we
HOPE
that things come together in the next couple weeks
so that we can break ground on our new home by March.

Please,
CROSS YOUR FINGERS, TOES, EYES, LEGS (WHATEVER CROSSES)
SAY A PRAYER
LIGHT A CANDLE
PUT A PIN IN THE VOO DOO DOLL
RUB THE RABBIT’S FOOT
WHATEVER YOU DO FOR LUCK….
that this will work out in our favor.
PLEASE?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way cool.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Voodoo doll pinned
Fingers crossed
Rubbed the rabbits nose (he wouldn't let me near his foot....said he was afraid he'd lose it or something)
toes and eyes crossed
bonfire lit....(I thought you needed more than a silly little candle...........uh ignore the sirens)

I HHHHHope it goes quickly!
It will be so awesome to be settled.

Yvonne said...

Hoping and praying that everything will work out.

And then you will sit and say, "Why did I worry about it?"

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Good news today!!!