Apr 2, 2012

Hi. My name is Betty…

Hi. My name is Betty.
And I have a new obsession.
Yes, you can call it an addiction.

Surprisingly, it doesn’t involve chocolate
or peanut butter
or a combination of both.
I doesn’t require the use of my oven
or my Kitchen-Aid mixer.

It involves my iPad and a stylus.

It’s such a BLAST!

I am NOT an artist, but I like creating things.
So, I think that’s why I love this game.

photo (2)photo (3)photo (4)photo (5)photo (6)photo (7)photo

Believe me,
I’ve drawn my fair share of stick figures!
But when I can actually draw something that kind of turns out, it’s pretty exciting!
(I didn’t save the picture of Madonna I recently drew for Beast. It wasn’t so great!)

So, if you have an iPhone, or a Smart Phone, look me up!
I’d love to DrawSomething fun for you!
(email me and I will send you my User Name… or look me up on Facebook.)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Believe me YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH ME. I only go for the one coin words ; ) and mine are pretty much stick figures. You are AMAZING.