Apr 24, 2012

The Crazy Who Lives Next Door

Here’s what happens when the wind quits blowing, the sun starts shining and it gets warm outside.

Most importantly, here’s what happens when you live next door to a crazy lady!
(I’m sorry. I didn’t edit these pics. This is how they came out of the camera.)

She happened to have a bottle of colored bubbles. I’ve never seen them before,
but Scooter and Bullseye learned ALL about them!DSC_0519

The boys learned what a (clean) “swirlie” feels like.

DSC_0522DSC_0523DSC_0524

You have to wash those colored bubbles off, don’cha know?DSC_0526

And if you think… for just a minute…
that you can go across the street and warm yourself up by laying down
on the sun warmed sidewalk,
YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!

DSC_0528DSC_0529

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re so glad that summer is coming!DSC_0533

(That wasn’t all the hijinks involved in our sunny afternoon….)

Scooter’s bicycle was HIJACKED!!

DSC_0535DSC_0536DSC_0539

WE LOVE YOU, JILLWANNA!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks for bringing crazy fun into the neighborhood!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I wouldn't want to be on her bad side!
Looks like everyone had fun!

Aubrey said...

Okay I need to get on your blog more often.......and I need to be careful what I do with you son and his friends. Dont you need permission to post these pics? I think you will miss your neighbor and my antics......I will miss your faces as well. I am trying to figure out how I am going to give Mr. Teal Shirt and clean swirlie!
Love, the gal next door.