Jul 14, 2014

Summer Dump

What’s been going on?

A lot, I tell ya!

A heckuva lot!

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I’ll let them do the talking…

Squirt learned how to throw rocks into a lake!
IMG_6356

Flynn’s dream of owning his own airplane came true.
IMG_6306

Some of us participated in a major community theatre summer musical production.
And some of us acted as producer of this same musical.
And some of us grew a few more wrinkles and grey hairs.
_DSC0258

Some learned how to goof off a little more
and be more like a wild monkey.
_DSC0327

_DSC0334

_DSC0449

_DSC0497

Also, we went panning for gold in an old ghost town
DSC_0403

DSC_0410

Throw in a pathetic firework show
DSC_0323

DSC_0324

And a fabulous weekend spent with family

DSC_0344DSC_0345

DSC_0368

And I’d say we’ve been pretty darned busy.

I have a good excuse for not blogging, or staying in touch with anyone, or doing much of anything, really.

Now, the musical is over,
and I’m trying to catch up on
*yard work
*house work
*laundry
*family time
*pastry school

I guess it will be another 3 months before I blog again.

1 comment:

aaaa said...

Looks like it has been a fun summer so far.